On this page you will be able to find all the latest information on both internal and public examinations at WGSB. General examination dates are on the school calendar, more detailed timetables are uploaded as soon as they become available.
For information regarding how the awarding bodies use student data please see the GDPR information on their respective website's via the links below.
Joint Council for Qualifications Documents
Below are links to JCQ information for candidates’ notices relating to GCSE/GCE qualifications:
- Privacy Notice – giving information on the personal data the awarding bodies collect and how they use it.
- Non-Examination Assessments – for subjects that students are required to undertake additional aspects which are not formally examined e.g. English Language speaking.
- Coursework Assessments - for subjects where you are required to undertake coursework which is formally assessed e.g. Design and Technology.
- Using Social Media and Examinations/Assessments.
- Written Exams – general information and rules regarding the written exams.
- Online Examinations - general information and rules regarding the written exams.
- Preparing to sit your examinations - a checklist to help you prepare for the day of the examinations
- AI Use in Assessments - Guidance for students.