GCE, GCSE Public Examinations and PPE Timetables
- GCSE Summer Timetable (Monday 14th May – Friday 22nd June inclusive)
- GCE Summer Timetable (Monday 14th May – Monday 25th June inclusive)
Exam Results 2018
GCE results are available to collect on Thursday 16th August (specific times to be confirmed)
GCSE results are available to collect on Thursday 23rd August (specific times to be confirmed)
If you are not able to collect results on the day you will need to do one of the following:
- Posting – If you wish to have results posted home you will need to leave a stamped address envelope with Mrs Lomas by the end of the summer term. Please ensure there is sufficient postage on the envelope. One 1st/2nd class stamp is not enough postage for a large envelope.
- Collection by another person – results can only be given to another person if Mrs Lomas has received written permission from you (the student) prior to results day stating you give permission for your results to be collected by another person. This person must be an adult, not one of your friends, and you must name the adult in your letter. The adult will need to come with some form of identification that matches the name you have stated.
Please be aware that unfortunately we cannot hand results to anyone without written permission from the student and we are not able to email results or issue results over the phone.
Joint Council for Qualifications Documents
Below are the following JCQ information for candidates’ notices relating to GCSE/GCE qualifications as issued to the students at the beginning of the academic year:
- Privacy Notice – giving information on the personal data the awarding bodies collect and how they use it
- Non-Examination Assessments – for subjects that students are required to undertake additional aspects which are not formally examined e.g. English Language speaking
- Coursework Assessments - for subjects where you are required to undertake coursework which is formally assessed e.g. Design and Technology
- Controlled Assessments - for subjects where students are required to undertake controlled assessment which are formally assessed e.g. Design and Technology
- Using Social Media and Examinations/Assessments
- Written Exams – general information and rules regarding the written exams.
The Department of Education Key Stage 4 2017 School Performance Indicators can be viewed here
School and college performance table information is available here https://www.compare-school-performance.service.gov.uk/