On this page you will be able to find all the latest information on both internal and public examinations at WGSB. General examination dates are on the school calendar, more detailed timetables are uploaded as soon as they become available.
For information regarding how the awarding bodies use student data please see the GDPR information on their respective website's via the links below.
Joint Council for Qualifications Documents
Below are the following JCQ information for candidates’ notices relating to GCSE/GCE qualifications as issued to the students at the beginning of the academic year:
- Privacy Notice – giving information on the personal data the awarding bodies collect and how they use it
- Non-Examination Assessments – for subjects that students are required to undertake additional aspects which are not formally examined e.g. English Language speaking
- Coursework Assessments - for subjects where you are required to undertake coursework which is formally assessed e.g. Design and Technology
- Controlled Assessments - for subjects where students are required to undertake controlled assessment which are formally assessed e.g. Design and Technology
- Using Social Media and Examinations/Assessments
- Written Exams – general information and rules regarding the written exams.
The Department of Education Key Stage 4 2017 School Performance Indicators can be viewed here
School and college performance table information is available here https://www.compare-school-performance.service.gov.uk/